Return line filter / Level and temperature switch
The very compact design saves space and installation cost.
All basic functions in one unit:
• Return line filter for DIN elements up to NG 100
• 3 return line ports
• Breather filter
• Level and temperature controls
• Filling port (optional with electrical close loop shut off)
• Sample ports
• Advanced filter capacity controller
Bühler air blast oil cooler features very efficient fans with low noise emissions. In combination with our gerotor pumps a fast and reliable stabilisation of the operating temperature is achieved rapidly. For maintenance purpose the cooling matrix can be separated from the fan house in just a few minutes.
Oil hydraulic systems and lubrication circuits demand circulation pumps for various applications. Main request for such pumps is an operation with little pressure ripples and low noise emissions. Gerotor pumps are an excellent answer to these requirements. This design based on the principle of internal gear pumps features low noise emissions and little susceptibility to particulate contamination, thus makes it an ideal pump for off line filter units.
Bühler Technologies presents new sensor products with the IO-Link communication interface. IO-Link is the first, globally standardized IO technology (IEC 61131-9) to communicate directly with
sensors and actuators at the lower level. The powerful point-to-point communication is based on the familiar 3-wire sensor and actuator connection. IO-Link is thus not a fieldbus, but a further
development of the tried and tested connection technology for sensors and actuators.
An IO-Link master can provide one or more IO-Link ports. IO-Link sensors or actuators communicate bidirectionally on the lowest level to an IO-Link master port.
An IO-Link device is a digitized sensor or actuator which transfers significantly more information to the operator than conventional sensors. This includes process data (measured values, fault
conditions), parameters as well as identification information.
The following advantages result:
Savings in the area of the installation
• Use the existing unshielded 3-wire standard cables
• Interfaces and cables are standardized to a single type
• Modular machine concepts can be implemented excellently automated parameterization
• The master automatically parameterizes the device during the exchange due to the coding
• Diagnostics, including remote diagnostics except for the field device level
• Cable break detection
• Device-dependent diagnostics via IO-Link
• Easy reading of various parameters
• Connectivity to various types of communication from the master interface, e.g. Bus systems,
control, cloud ...
The parameters of the sensors and actuators are device-specific, so there is parameter information
for each device in the form of an IODD (IO device description).
Bühler Technologies GmbH
Phone: +49 2102 4989-0
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.